9/28/2012

the Studio at a Glance

 






I just want to tell you something I've done these days...
all fabrics have been bought few days ago. so it means I have to start preparing every single thing for next collection. many ideas come and go. sometimes in this business I confuse to choose between my taste and what market says but then something popped out my mind and said "stay outside the lines". and I bring myself back to where I was starting that I run it because I love sewing, I want create something purely from my head. so I'll let the world spinning while I'm statically standing on where I'm thinking it's good to be. I'm telling you this isn't about money but it's about satisfaction. you (buyer) and I are both satisfied by something we love. you love wearing a dress and I love making it and seeing you wear it that's all and nothing else matter. I love Percée just like I love you. as simple as that!

ah before I click publish button, better I add some photos of the place where I'm working for my brain child Percée simplex munditiis.



I often use this sewing machine from Kenmore USA


I rare to use it since something went wrong and it doesn't work properly like used to be




using Kenmore




rainbow threads from Coats and Clark USA


I'm so proud having a chance to shortly study basic pattern making at Juliana

and fortunately found this scissors






a zigzag scissors

thanks to my mother and father for their ears to listen what my heart says and big THANKS to my aunty for giving me support and those beautiful tools to me.

not intended to show off but I just want to share who I am, who is Percée simplex munditiis, where I use to work and some other things you might want to know. 
thank you for reading my blog! :)

good night!

love,
Cikita


"They love to tell you stay inside the lines. But something's better on the other side." - John Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment