Thursday, November 8, 2012

Paper Garden by Lenny Agustin (at JFW 2013)

I attended Paper Garden fashion show by Lenny Agustin at Jakarta Fashion Week 2013

all lights were turned off and the music aired that the show was about to begin.
I couldn't hear anything but the music. it sounds familiar to me. it's Velvet Elvis! and because of this song (and I love it so much!) suddenly I believe that this is going to be good. I can't wait! and ta-da some models came up and stood elegantly up in front of the big screen on the stage. lights were back turned on and I can clearly see what models worn and what Mrs. Agustin have designed. it's so colorful and brilliantly full of techniques. we must forget all drapery, drawstring, pleated, ruffle or whatsoever you say because what she did to her design is folded, like FOLDED so that we have an origami visualization to all her dresses. I think I know why she picked Paper Garden as her fashion show theme because it's more likely an origami. okay too much talking better you check out these pictures!

(picture source: Grisselda)

where was I?
yeah, I didn't take a picture that much that GOOD
I was wearing a long chiffon shirt from Hiroko Bis. I can't believe that I could have fancy shirt from the brand child of Hiroko Koshino Japan for only 20.000 Rupiah! I know God loves me too much. a blue marine skirt and a tribes blue/red scarf from my own label Percee thanks to Acil for giving me a chance to watch Jakarta Fashion Week 2013 (this is the second time I attend Jakarta Fashion Week. previous to this, I also with her at Jakarta Fashion Week 2012). and thanks to Syuraih for your 'tikus' topic. it was fun, fun, fun with you guys. let's have a sushi tour ASAP!

love,
Cikita

No comments:

Post a Comment