Wednesday, February 19, 2014

HijabellaXHues

so it happens to be my very first time doing project with the team outside office. as an intern, I feel so glad and honored to have a chance helping colleagues setting up an event. to work in one of Dian Pelangi business empire is like something you never thought before or when you thought about it you know it wouldn't be come true until it's really happening, yeah, wordless.
doing internship in Hijabella Magazine as Assistant Art Director makes me wonder what kind of question you would ask to me. may be "are you happy?" of course I am! I've been a month working here and still counting to next two editions as intern. deadline and revision make me feel so alive, amazing and funthis chance is really rare for Librarian! yes, I am a Librarian and I feel so blessed doing this work. can you imagine an artsy librarian? yeah that's me! hahaha this is the experience which I would never missed in 2014 and on. I've found what I'm looking for. this is the place where I want to be. thanks Allah!

the vintage restaurant at Bistronomy Jakarta

top: press | bottom: a cute shabby decoration on V.I.P table

top: the crowd | bottom: the most famous speaker Langston Hues, Dian Pelangi, Diana Caroline
Dian Pelangi looks so cute!

top: some enthusiast guests | bottom: little yummy snacks
selfie with journalists from various media and magazine and fortunately they are my UFF fellow friends
love,
Cikita

No comments:

Post a Comment