4/09/2014

Repost: Better Than Anything Else


photo via Emily Cain & weheartit.com
repost from Le Love: Better Than Anything Else

somehow, the feeling that I have for you become stronger everyday. I don't know why... maybe I'm just too scare to call this little thing as love. but is it the way I really feel right now? I don't know. I'm not sure. I cannot describe what love is. all I know is no matter how far I go I will always come back to you. I see you as the warmest and safest shelter for my insecurity. you help me embracing my fear. you help me seeing everything from every others sight. you're the only one who laugh at my jokes while everybody say that I'm freak. you're the kindest person and mirror-like that can reflect the beauty in me. how can I live without a guy like you? I was such a fool had left you for shit. now, I'm back. I will be seeing you soon and it will be better than anything else.
Love,
Cikita

No comments:

Post a Comment