9/06/2014

a Hot Coffee & a Warm Blanket


doodles for my new blog appearance and a new project hehe anyway how is your Saturday?


I miss my boyfie so damn much. he used to sing me this song when he comes visiting me. I have LDR with my boyfie for 6 years. we live in the different city from the very first time we decided to make it more serious, we know it's going to be this hard. it kills, yes, LDR kills and I've been killed many times; being in on-off relationship two years ago because I couldn't manage my ego in our 3rd year together I decided to break up with him and go out with a different guy. I thought it will heal my problem of being lonely here because I thought he wasn't care about me anymore but then I knew I was wrong. it's just my ego.

though I didn't regret at all because I learned so many things when I was alone without him. now, we're back together again, we still fall for each other, we're so in love  but things getting harder today. I thought after 6 years LDR we will live happily in the same city this year but life take us further than we thought. I must appreciate and accept the fact that he wants to pursue his dream and his future. I'm happy because I'm here fully support all of his decisions and proud he finally make some step closer to execute his dream. I will always pray for him and us. I know that good things will never ever easy to get. that's what I see from how Allah work. good night! :)

love,
Cikita

No comments:

Post a Comment