Tuesday, February 24, 2015

#88LoveLife Launching Event

let's do some throwback Tuesday. over weeks ago I went to The Goods Dept Pondok Indah Mall 2 with two of my friends for 88LoveLife's official launching. I was so happy being there because of what? first, because this book launching also collaborated with some local artists for mini exhibition. second, it's my boss's book. third, free lime squash and Strawberry toast! :9

oh look it's me waiting in line with friend!


selfie with the boss Diana Rikasari and boss's friend a.k.a my another inspiration kak Dinda Puspitasari! :)

did you also come to this event? I wanna see some of your photos, please?

ALL PHOTOS FROM http://dianarikasari.blogspot.com/2015/01/88lovelife-official-launch.html

Love,
Cikita

1 comment:

  1. Truly an amazing event. You know my company wants me to manage corporate events for them. I have no clue on how to plan and arrange things but I think by reading post like these, I will have enough ideas to manage things quite well.

    ReplyDelete