Monday, March 2, 2015

I Found My Milky Way



hi, I can't believe it's March already! I'm so happy with my new artwork haha it's been a long time since I did something weird to myself. finally, another weird picture on my blog. yay!

anyway, today a year ago, I was so so happy because I finally graduated from university after 5 years (what a long journey)! I remember those days after graduated from uni when my head and heart felt like want to explode because life was getting clearer to me that I have to choose what I really want to do for my life, to make a decision and make the right one.

I once felt like the most desperate uni-graduated who knew nothing to do, doubted my skill and abilities, had no clue about the company where I chose to apply my cv and I don't even understand its job description, lack of inspirations and another stressful days back then. I was drained emotionally and financially.

thanks Allah for always being there in the process. I know that you are the one behind every single thing that happen in my life thank you for giving me clues. today is different. I'm not somebody I just told you above. I know what I want to do for my life, I've decided some things and I wish I've made the right decision. I know what I must do, I'm sharpening my skill or even learn a new one so I won't be doubtful anymore. I'm getting to know more and more about the company where I work everyday and I understand my job.

it took a year to change and still counting. at this stage, I see that word of "nothing is impossible" does happen in real life and for me a consistency will always be up above anything you thought essential. whatever life has offered to you, whatever you give to the world, always remember to stay humble and never knows best! :)


did you notice my blog layout? It didn't change that much. I just added some links you may want to see. go go check them out! thank you for reading my blog, honestly, I'm still learning how to write! oh no, I really need to take a time to write and read more. I will consistently write more, draw more and take a picture waaay often. thank you once again!

Love,
Cikita

No comments:

Post a Comment