Sunday, May 3, 2015

Daily Inspiration


maybe you guys have read my kind of ritual before drawing a girl portrait. yup! I always hit Google to search a model I'd like to draw by typing 'Vogue girls' as a search keyword. now, I couldn't do that way anymore because you know not every good things you can find on Google and sometimes it's being lame by showing us hundreds unwanted documents we didn't look for. beside, I have found a new source that simple and reliable haha it's DailyCoverIssue's Instagram!

their Instagram feed is very pretty. I mean literally pretty because they only post a portrait of an absolute beautiful women faces all in black and white color. as a newbie it helps me a lot to find figures and gestures for drawing practice. for those newbie illustrators let's check their Instagram!

A photo posted by . CI - Cover Issue (@dailycoverissue) on


Love,
Cikita

No comments:

Post a Comment