Monday, May 18, 2015

Get Whale Soon, Kit!

I don't really understand the word 'tough' pretty well. Some people said that if you want to understand what you have read, you must do it. I didn't wish to perform tough things in life. Tell me who wants to be in a hardship? But life is like throwing two dices in a row. It's easy to wish all numbers you want to see but what happen in the end could be worse. below my expectation.

I remember how Jumanji make us frighten whenever the player throw the dices. because every numbers could take you to another path which you never ever thought about or seen before, you feel lost, it seems out of map. The map of your perfect plan. No one can guide you out of it because they also busy find the way.

oh, life... hello! I think I just met you. you make everyone curious about what you will do in the future. I realize that life offers so many social classes too. oh wait, where am I? I'm not rich, I'm not that beautiful, I'm not famous, I'm not the best student, I'm not the m... no, I'm just not.

If life is not a competition then why they make a 'goal'? I guess goal does exist only in a competition, doesn't it? If life is not a competition then why you always want to be on top? I guess because you've seen people up there look cool and you are trying to be like them. Life exists for us to live. I don't want to waste my time chasing other's life. I want to live my life to the fullest and I don't want people steer my own life because I never did and won't do it.  I don't want to die with regret. Dear life, sometime you look like a puzzle too. Can I skip searching the missing piece for a while because I think that life must go on no matter what and it hasn't always to be perfect, has it?

blah.... I don't know what I'm talking about.

Love,
Cikita

No comments:

Post a Comment