Saturday, May 16, 2015

White and Clear

good morning! and welcome to my work-space named L. Wooden Desk with the new look. *happy* :)
finally, it's weekend! I feel so I-must-do-nothing today but oh no I can't because I love my new work-space which boost my mood to make a lot lot of stuff here and because it's Sunday why not giving you a SundayInspiration about my new work-space decoration.


my parents house is very small. we don't have a lot of space for our hobby and stuff. my dad got about two big containers of his cassettes collection, he has a lot of loudspeakers and cassette/CD players, my brother love working on his recording studio, he has a little chamber for taking vocals. and me? my bedroom is full of shoes, clothes, bags, and another stuff just like a lost and found storage and nothing I can do with it. my bedroom is a dead end. so, I'm just make it neat and clean.


talking about hobby, maybe some of you already know that I love drawing and painting with watercolors and other stuff. my table always looks dull and messy. seriously I don't like something messy and unclean. so, I did a little make up and improvement to my working space by putting some artificial flowers into bottles and placed it in the corner of my desk so it doesn't disturb the actual working area on it.  I also move all the tiny goods into some proper containers.
in my opinion before doing improvements, should keep in mind that this have to be cheap or no budgeting needed at all by reusing old stuff around your house. remember that we're here to make a space in our home better, balanced, neat and clean. so, I made my old vase and used bottles to be something useful for me.
B O T T L E S
then now
facial wash water container for watercolor painting when traveling
mouthwash water container for rinsing brushes in my desk
vitamin c drink artificial flower vase
abandoned vase
my mom laughed at what I did to her vase and artificial flowers. she said it is so ugly but it looks better when I placed it to my wooden desk. hmm, still wondering what else I can do to make my spaces look good and comfortable. any suggestion? anyway, thank you for reading and enjoy your lunch. happy weekend! :)

Love,
Cikita

No comments:

Post a Comment