7/13/2015

#UPLovelyDinner with Diana Rikasari

it's monday and I want throw you back to my lovely day with my lovely UP team and lovely customers when we were having a lovely dinner.

spot my design for UP new scarf
everything look so beautifully colorful
our little games
why don't we take a wefie before eating our meals?
my favorito
OMG! my face......

happy girls
pretty girls
UP sisterhood
We had the loveliest time having dinner with our lucky customers! The dinner took place in Penang Bistro, Jakarta, where we enjoyed a delicious set of Malaysian food starting from Spring Rolls to Chili Crab. Out of the 10 lucky customers, 2 could not make it, so it was 8 of you, together with CEO and Founder, Diana Rikasari, and definitely the whole UP team too. It was a great experience for us to meet our customers directly and have a genuine warm talk. We hope you 8 ladies had fun with us too!

We would also like to thank everyone who participated in the promo. Hopefully you will be the lucky one next time. Yay!


Love,
Cikita

No comments:

Post a Comment